Look here to find information on current projects happening in our community to enhance your water service.
"Subscribe" and receive updates on our Current Projects the minute they are posted. It's easy!
Mooreville Richmond Water Association Launches a New Website!
May 15, 2014
Working harder to better serve and communicate with our community we have launched a new website for our water customers. Check it out and let us know what you think. Subscribe today!
Automated Meter Reading (AMR)
Mooreville Richmond Water Association has begun another phase in improving customer service delivery to each water customer through our water replacement and Automated Meter Reading (AMR) program. In June 2013 we began replacing water meters.
The new water meters will be equipped with radio transmitting devices that will enable us to read your meter from a vehicle equipped to receive and store the reading. However, there may be circumstances when the association will need to access your property to inspect or repair the water meter. The new system will allow the association to provide timely and accurate response to your water meter inquiries.
The benefits of an automated meter reading system include:
1. Increase productivity and reduce meter reading cost.
2. Provide accurate usage reports ensuring accurate bills.
3. Provide efficiencies in the billing which will allow for improved customer service.
4. Increase revenues with more accurate and timely billing.
5. Immediately provide new water meters for approximately 4,000 of our customers.
6. Minimize the need for anyone to regularly access your property to read your water